The former Majority leader of the House of Representatives, Rt Hon Mulikat Akande Adeola, has apologized to Ogbomoso people, her supporters, and some party chieftains for supporting Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State, in the build-up to the 2019 election.
Adeola, who represented Ogbomoso North/Ogbomoso South/Oriire federal constituency between 2007 and 2015, express this while speaking on Fresh 105.9 FM’s Political Circuit anchored by Mayor Isaac Brown.
The Ogbomoso born lawyer and politician complained bitterly about being used and dumped, said she has regretted her actions, and “if the opportunity presents itself again, I will do things differently.”
"In Ogbomoso I step on toes because a lot of people were not happy with me because I supported Governor Seyi Makinde Omode ole mo ori je ko ma ra lowo. I was bound by PDP, It was nothing personal, I want the party to win the election"
"I was not interested in any position, Ogbomoso people were not happy with the Governor, because the Governor comes from Ibadan, Chief of Staff from Oyo, Deputy Governor from Oke-Ogun after Ibadan Ogbomoso should take a position..."
Hon Akande-Adeola further revealed that Ogbomoso Parapo had a meeting on behalf of the good people of Ogbomoso and requested for the position of Secretary to the State Government (SSG) which they communicated to the Governor through her but Governor Makinde turns the request down.
Comments
Post a Comment