Skip to main content

Toyin Abraham Speaks on how she found Love in Kola Ajeyemi |OGBOMOSO INFO|





Actress Toyin Abraham and her boo, Kola Ajeyemi are gradually becoming many’s favourites in the industry.

The couple who recently welcomed their son, Ire, started their love affair in 2017.


In an interview with Pulse TV, smitten Toyin Abraham shared their love story.

According to her, “I am in love. Anytime I talk about him, I am always blushing. We have been together in the industry for a very long time. He is my senior colleague. We started something in 2017. Then I was not even serious. That why I always tell people, never say never. When my sweet last marriage crumbled, I made a decision that I wasn’t going to have anything with any actor.


“But as God may have it, two years later. But it has always been my dream to marry an actor. I had told God that I want to marry wherever I am working. Because I am this kind of person that play a lot. I am a very playful person and sometimes, some people don’t really understand me.

“So, I want to get married to a man who’s in same field with me, so I don’t have to keep explaining myself to my husband all the time. We have been friends for over 10 years. You know all this kind of quiet guys. I am always looking at him like, he is too quiet, he is calm.

“There is this my friend, who happens to be his family friend, so whenever he comes to see him, I do ask him why he is so reserved. He would just accept you for who you are. He is that kind of guy. The kind of guy that accepts everyone, won’t try to change you or make you feel less who you are. “

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alaafin of Oyo: Court strikes out kingmakers suit against Makinde

  An Oyo State High Court sitting in Awe, Afijio Local Government Area of the state, on Thursday, struck out the suit instituted against Governor Seyi Makinde by five kingmakers. Recall that the kingmakers, popularly known as Oyomesi, dragged the governor, the Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Matters and the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice to court to stop them from aborting the process for the selection/appointment of the candidate for filling the vacant stool of Alaafin of Oyo by the kingmakers. The claimants in the suit were Basorun of Oyo, High Chief Yusuf Ayoola; Lagunna of Oyo, High Chief Wakeel Oyedepo; Akinniku of Oyo, High Chief Amuda Yusuf; Areago Basorun of Oyo, High Chief Waheed Oyetunji and Alapo of Oyo, who is also Warrant Officer for Alaapini of Oyo, Chief Gbadebo Mufutau. The plaintiffs were absent during Thursday’s hearing. While ruling on the suit, Justice Ladiran Akintola, struck it out following its withdrawal by counsel to the cla...

NECO releases 2022 SSCE external results

The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the results of the November/December 2022 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE). Dantani Ibrahim Wushishi, the registrar of NECO, broke the news on Thursday in Minna, the capital of Niger state. The 2022 SSCE for external candidates was held from November 21 to December 21. The NECO registrar said a total of 59,124 candidates sat for the examination, with 31,316 males, representing 52.96 per cent, while 27,808, representing 47.03 per cent, were female. He said 58,012 candidates sat for the English Language with 44,162, representing 76.13 per cent, getting credit and above. According to Wushishi, the number of candidates who wrote Mathematics is 57,700, out of which 43,096, representing 74.69 per cent, got credit and above. He also disclosed that 46,825 candidates, representing 79.20%, got five credits and above — irrespective of English Language and Mathematics. The NECO registrar revealed that 11,419 candidates were sanction...

How Ogbori Elemosho gave me MFR Status - Lere Paimo

  Ogbomoso born,Veteran Nollywood actor,  Chief Lere Paimo MFR has explained that his historical movie 'Ogbori Elemosho gave him a lot of recongition and earned him the MFR status with the likes of Dangote and Mike Adenuga. Chief Paimo stated this during a recent interview with The Nation while reacting to questions on some people's believe that historical movies don’t generate much money. "That is a big lie, my movie, Ogbori Elemosho gave me a lot including my MFR status with the likes of Dangote, Mike Adenuga in Abuja some years back. Just three days ago, the Chartered Institute of Commerce conferred me with a doctorate degree, I am now Chief Dr Lere Paimo. All these are results of my works. I built a house from acting, bought cars and sent my children to school so tell me what more we want in life. Chief Paimo also stressed why its wrong for Nollywood stars to bleach their skin. According to Eda Onile Ola as popularly called “There is no amount of advice we would give t...