Skip to main content

Makinde Commends Oyo Fire Fighters,To Procure New Firefighting Vehicles In 2020 |OGBOMOSO INFO|





Executive Governor of Oyo State, Engineer Seyi Makinde has commended the Oyo State Fire Service for containing all fire incidents in the State.

He said this in a statement,following some fire outbreaks in Ibadan yesterday.

He said, "I was duly informed by the Director of Fire Service, about the 5 fire outbreaks at various locations in Ibadan, yesterday".

He also commiserated with the victims, while he thanked God there were no casualties.

"As I commiserate with those who lost properties in these fires, I am thankful that no casualty was recorded".

Governor Makinde further thanked Oyo State Fire services for curbing the fire incidents in Ibadan and ensuring they did not spread to cause more damage.

He assured residents, that the State Government has budgeted to procure new firefighting vehicles and other equipment for the fire service in 2020, noting that this would provide a more efficient service.

Comments